Pocket Bhutan Insight Guide
Ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map. Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around – this Insight Guides pocket-sized book is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see, from top attractions to hidden gems.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you’re exploring
- Covers Top Ten Attractions and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Includes an innovative extra that’s unique in the market – all Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.